About Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing is a technique of promoting business, product and services by the use of digital equipment’s which is the best way to make people aware of your business as on average a person spends 3 to 4 hours of their daily time on their smartphone.
Because of Increased reach of the internet to the households, offices and commercial sectors people shifting their offline businesses to the online business which will help them to earn some extra revenue from the increased reach of the customer to their products and services.
As Offline stores are Shifting to an Online business Scope in Digital Marketing and Website Creation has increase drastically which leads to increase job requirements of digital marketing skilled professionals in today’s corporate market.
Why Digital Marketing
- The world is going Digital and by the year 2020, all the companies around the world including India will have online presence and thus creating a lot of career opportunities.
- It is a progressive field. With technology developing every day, you have to continuously develop your digital marketing skills so that your career keeps growing.
- According to this research, the digital economy is growing 10 times faster than the traditional economy and firms that engage in online trading are twice as likely to be creating jobs as firms that aren’t.
- It provides you with various career options. If you love coding, you can go for web designing or if you are a born writer, go for content marketing and so on.
- You don’t have to spend sleepless nights mugging up the formulas that you are never going to use in your life.
- You can dress as you like so say bye bye to the boring formals.